MIT APP INVENTOR
If you have an Android phone download the MIT AI2 Companion!
To Download search "MIT AI2 Companion" in the Google Play store of your Android Phone (see image on left).
1. Make sure your devices Wi-Fi connection is on the HPS-LAN. Log In with your credentials.
If not, there are a few Kindle Fire devices to share. These will be stationed in the computer lab ONLY!
2. Click on "Design Your Apps Here!" below. Once the web-page loads click on "Create Apps!" on the top right.
3. Log into MIT APP Inventor with your Google account.
4. Click on "Beginner App Tutorial" below and watch a few of the videos. Build the Apps as you go!
5. As you get the hang of it, try out some of the "Advanced App Tutorials" below